Here at BDP, our employees are at the heart of everything we do. BDP culture and benefits play a major role in recognising the contribution of employees by recognising and rewarding them.
Graduates joining us will receive a competitive salary starting from £25,000. We also offer a package of core and flexible benefits:
- Core benefits – 25 days annual leave, Life Assurance, Private Health Care Scheme and Pension
- Flexible benefits option – Bring Your Own Device to work for mobile phones, option to Buy and Sell Holidays and Cycle to Work Scheme
- A growing company with a collaborative approach to management and decision making
- Opportunities for all employees to shape and drive the business
- A distinct community and supportive working environment
- Strong team ethos with clear and open lines of communication
- Professional and dynamic, with regular community events to build strong relationships with your colleagues
BDP Plus Rewards Programme
From Year 2 of the programme, you will gain eligibility for points contribution towards the BDP Plus Rewards Programme which offers employees a 3 month paid sabbatical.
BDP consultants are awarded points for a variety of things: contribution to revenue, working away from home, and any agreed activity that supports the core values of BDP; Integrity, Excellence, Empathy, Humility and Energy.