- Minimum 2:1 or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline*
- A strong desire to work for a Data & Analytics Consultancy, with a passion to learn new technologies
- Excellent skills in communication, collaboration, relationship building, stakeholder management, numeracy and analytics
- Desire to work as part of a multi-faceted team including both colleagues and clients, and potentially other external stakeholders
- Willingness to travel and work away from home potentially for extended periods, throughout the UK and Ireland
*Relevant disciplines: Actuarial Science, Business, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Information Systems, International Business, Management Science, Mathematics, Operational Research, Physics, Risk Management and Statistics.
We will also accept graduates who have achieved, or are expected to achieve, 2:1 degree (minimum) or equivalent who have had substantial exposure to SAS, SQL, Oracle, Teradata, R or other relevant programming languages as part of a work placement, degree project or client experience. This needs to be fully detailed in your covering letter which supports your application.